We work like many masterful coaches
Over the phone
We normally work over the phone rather than in person. Since we work with real estate licensees and business persons who are located all over North America, this is an effective model. However, there are times when we do work with clients in person.
Coaching sessions are paid for monthly in advance by credit card around the first day of each month.
- For maximum results, all of our coaching programs involve 4 or 5 weekly sessions a month.
- Coaching sessions for individual clients, due to current economic conditions, are based on the client's ability to pay. They can start as low as $50 and go up to $150 per session. This would be a total of up to $750 a month for 5 weekly sessions.
- Coaching sessions for real estate brokers, owners, managers and team leaders are $150 each for a total of up to $750 a month for 5 weekly sessions.
- Coaching sessions for individual corporate clients start at $300 each for a total of up to $1,500 a month for 5 weekly sessions.
- Fees for group coaching sessions or other types of coaching are determined following a discussion of needs and if travel is required.
Session Timing and Frequency
- Our model is a 45 minute session. Typically, we meet with the client weekly on the same day of the week at the same time. For example, coaching sessions might be scheduled for 10:00 to 10:45 AM on each Tuesday of the month.
- There is a commonly-held belief that the work of coaching takes place between the sessions and not necessarily in the sessions. During the week, the client has time to process the coaching work and to notice his or her feelings.
- By having a regularly-scheduled session, the client has an opportunity to practice time management and to notice how he or she shows up for the coaching sessions. This is probably also how he or she shows up for work and play times - or not. There is a saying - "How you show up for anything is how you show up for everything". This noticing provides a great portal of learning.
- Coaching sessions can be rescheduled without penalty by simply giving the coach 48 hours notice of the need to reschedule. A mutually-agreeable time can be established to make up that session.
- Missed coaching sessions that have not been rescheduled or where the client simply has not shown up are charged at the regular coaching session rate and are non-refundable. This is necessary in order to protect the coach from being put in the position of having to show up for a session and then to sit and wait for something that will never happen.
At the end of each month you will be asked if you would like to continue your coaching work with us for another month. Our coaching service agreement is established on a month-to-month basis, which can be ended at the end of any month.
Does this look like what you have been seeking?
Does it feel like we might be a good fit for each other?
Does this sound right?
If so, call us now at 760 776-5723 or Get Started